CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 2 of Toddler Turnaround

Today can be summed up in one word...disaster.

Olivia woke up crying...cried for an hour...then was put down for a nap.
After lunch she whined and cried...then was put down for a nap.
Her sisters woke her up prematurely...so she whined and cried for and hour...then was put down for ANOTHER nap.

I swear...that child is eating hardly anything...complaining all day long...and sleeps crazy amounts of hours. ugh.

So tomorrow...we are going to the park...I'm going to make some playdoe...I'll let her do a craft (which will consist of scribbles and a few scissor cuts)...and try really hard to give her specific things to do. Sometimes I am so busy trying to get everything else done I don't just sit down with her and play. So tomorrow...we play!...oh...and discipline.

No comments:

Post a Comment