CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The "Other" Room

Our house is a 4 level split. The bottom level, although it has two semi-finished rooms, has no windows. One room is our food storage room, and the other is our VCR&TV, Photos & Scrap booking Supplies, games, and storage room. Sounds pretty doesn't it?

Every once in a while I clean up down there, and I announce to the girls that it is NOT a playroom. That means don't take any toys down there. It also means DON'T PLAY DOWN THERE! It seems this request always falls on deaf ears. I admit I don't go down there very often...but this morning I did.

You know what I found? A tent that takes up 3/4 of the room.
Do you know how many blankets that requires? Four.
You know what I did? Turned around and walked away.

I have to admit though, Natasha's stuffed bunny looking out from an opening in the tent was awfully cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment