CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 30, 2011

The First "Tidy Time"

In a previous post I talked about having house zones that my children are responsible to keep clean during the summer. Today...being the first day of summer...I pulled out my pretty purple sheet revealing the rotation schedule! Fun fun!

Thankfully, my girls all tidied up their zones without a single complaint! No whining...no arguing... just simple compliance. It was quite wonderful and of course I began wondering why I hadn't started this months earlier when I first got the idea!

Then I announced it was "Tidy Time" again just before supper. I should have predicted this one particular daughter would announce "But we cleaned them this morning!"

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha! She said this while standing in the room with toys strewn about.

Classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment