CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Band Concerts

Laura had her band concert tonight. She was soooooooooooooo excited about it and insisted the whole family attend...EVEN her sick toddler sister. I admit I was resistant because Olivia has had a fever and has been fussy all day. I am SO GLAD that Laura convinced me to take her anyway! Olivia was thrilled to see Laura in the band on the stage, and a couple of times yelled out while waving "Hi Wauwa!" It was SO FREAKIN' ADORABLE!

Sometimes I think that my attendance at a child's function is enough. I am learning that it's not. Having both parents and as many siblings as possible celebrating a child's accomplishment is so much better than just mom!

(PS - Please remind me of this post the next time I need to haul all four of my children to go watch the 5th perform in some way.)

No comments:

Post a Comment