CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Magical Words

I have a daughter...well...actually I have 5 daughters.  But this one particular daughter...we will call her "N"...is super sensitive.  When she was little, and would get hurt, naturally she would come and cry on my lap.  Sometimes for quite a while.  Until one day I discovered 15 magical words.  They go like this "Stay as long as you need to.  You can go play when you are ready."  And when I say they are magic...I mean they are magic.  It does not matter how badly she gets hurt, or how hard she is crying....as soon as I say these 15 words she IMMEDIATELY wipes away her tears and runs off to play.  No joke!  I knew validation (a topic I will cover in another post) was important…but I had no idea it could be this magical!

So...I just have to ask...does anyone else out there have magic words that can fix anything!?

2 comments:

  1. I am happy to report that tonight we had friends witness the "magical words" phenomenon! So happy to see they were as amazed as we are by this rare power of 15 words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that was us! It was funny to see it work (but it wasn't the first time we'd witnessed it - both working with the 15 words and not working - the old way).

    ReplyDelete